Slingshots Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Since I haven't got any cool things to give away, shall I bring a bunch of uncrunched cans to shoot at?

I'll be bringing some hand sewed ammo pouches and slingshots that don't fit me to trade.

I was also wondering about having a "Supernatual" compition. You shoot your own homemade natty and you have to pick out your ammo from a pile of river stones spread out on a table and checked over by a judge.

Just an idea. :)

Reactions: Slingcatcher

·
Registered
17 Posts
Since I haven't got any cool things to give away, shall I bring a bunch of uncrunched cans to shoot at?

I'll be bringing some hand sewed ammo pouches and slingshots that don't fit me to trade.

I was also wondering about having a "Supernatual" compition. You shoot your own homemade natty and you have to pick out your ammo from a pile of river stones spread out on a table and checked over by a judge.

Just an idea. :)
Those kinds of games are great. Bone is putting together a list of events that will be posted soon

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.