Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg . This slingshot is an extremely well designed slingshot. WhenI picked it up for the first time, it felt like it was specifically custom made to my hand. It feels perfectly balanced when I first picked it up. I had to go to Pocket Predators website to confirm the cost???????? This is high quality at a fraction of the cost it could sell for. Thanks Bill, Daranda and family.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This slingshot is for the winner of “Bark On Natty” competition, so it will not be shot until it reaches the winner.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
winnie and I appreciate everyone who entered this competition. With all Winnie is going through, I hope you will understand if I try to contact him before deceiding a winner.

·
Super Moderator
6,541 Posts
Very Nice Tag! Great work by Bill. I'll call it "A Tool And Die Makers Dream"! :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Words cannot describe the balance and quality of this slingshot. Everything about it is so well thought out. I figured Bill was coming up with something special, since we hadn’t heard from him for awhile, BUT I NEVER IN MY WILDEST IMAGINATION THINK HE WOULD COME UP WITH A SLINGSHOT OF THIS QUALITY FOR SUCH LITTLE MONEY

·
Registered
605 Posts
Words cannot describe the balance and quality of this slingshot. Everything about it is so well thought out. I figured Bill was coming up with something special, since we hadn't heard from him for awhile, BUT I NEVER IN MY WILDEST IMAGINATION THINK HE WOULD COME UP WITH A SLINGSHOT OF THIS QUALITY FOR SUCH LITTLE MONEY
I don't think Bill designed these. I was under the impression these were generic Chinese manufactured slingshots that are being sold through Pocket Predator. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

·
Master of Swine Fu
2,736 Posts
Words cannot describe the balance and quality of this slingshot. Everything about it is so well thought out. I figured Bill was coming up with something special, since we hadn't heard from him for awhile, BUT I NEVER IN MY WILDEST IMAGINATION THINK HE WOULD COME UP WITH A SLINGSHOT OF THIS QUALITY FOR SUCH LITTLE MONEY
I don't think Bill designed these. I was under the impression these were generic Chinese manufactured slingshots that are being sold through Pocket Predator. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

you're right sir. he says it's his second favorite chinese made slingshot. the first being the lion from the same place. he also says it can't be made here for that quality at that price.

·
Premium Member
10,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That may be correct Stevekt, I did something I try not to do, that is ASSUME. Either way, these are amazing slingshots, and the cost is fantastic. Thanks for letting me know.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts