Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The colours all work🤣🎯👊but it looks like it's been in house fire 🤣🤣
Lol man this thing has been through the ringer. It was resurrected from the trash can. The dark burns are from my spindle sander they are dull from working the aluminum so they were burning this wood because it's pretty hard. I tried to sand them out didn't work so I lightly roasted it and it being purple heart it gets real dark haha.

·
Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All frames need love ❤ man . Tbh the direction you were going is cool I see you were going for
Very true haha I messed it up somewhere along the way then trashed it. Me being me I couldn't leave a man behind so I doctored it up. And yes the shape is actually quite nice I will band it shoot it and if it works I'll remake it!

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
All pickle forks look
Lol man this thing has been through the ringer. It was resurrected from the trash can. The dark burns are from my spindle sander they are dull from working the aluminum so they were burning this wood because it's pretty hard. I tried to sand them out didn't work so I lightly roasted it and it being purple heart it gets real dark haha.
🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🎯👊 I'm glad you seen it was just banter there bud. If a ugly pickle fork off your after we'll have at me 🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🎯👊

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All pickle forks look

🤣🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🎯👊 I'm glad you seen it was just banter there bud. If a ugly pickle fork off your after we'll have at me 🤣🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🎯👊
Lmao all good here man I knew something was to come when posting this thing

·
Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 20 of 61 Posts