Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The colours all work馃ぃ馃幆馃憡but it looks like it's been in house fire 馃ぃ馃ぃ
Lol man this thing has been through the ringer. It was resurrected from the trash can. The dark burns are from my spindle sander they are dull from working the aluminum so they were burning this wood because it's pretty hard. I tried to sand them out didn't work so I lightly roasted it and it being purple heart it gets real dark haha.

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All frames need love 鉂 man . Tbh the direction you were going is cool I see you were going for
Very true haha I messed it up somewhere along the way then trashed it. Me being me I couldn't leave a man behind so I doctored it up. And yes the shape is actually quite nice I will band it shoot it and if it works I'll remake it!

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All pickle forks look

馃ぃ馃ぃ馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩馃幆馃憡 I'm glad you seen it was just banter there bud. If a ugly pickle fork off your after we'll have at me 馃ぃ馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩馃幆馃憡
Lmao all good here man I knew something was to come when posting this thing

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Ha! I can out-ugly that by a mile! I have one frame I have rescued so many times with a new 鈥榝ix鈥 that the story itself would cause blindness. I can鈥檛 show it though, because it ain鈥檛 fixed yet. 馃檲馃檴馃檳
Hahaha well once you "fix" it let me see it lol. Maybe start an ugly builds thread??

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Its the slingshot of Cletus.
View attachment 368719
Joking aside, I don't think it's ugly either, just less elaborate than others you do.

But this one glows in the dark!
Haha no your exactly spot on here 馃檪. I don't know what to think of it lol but it does shoot! And it definitely glows!

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Maybe you have explained it but I have found out but, what is it that shines? Is it the material those circles are made of, or is it the paint on those circles?

Have you had to focus a spotlight on it before to make it shine? (like fluorescent rubber balls)
It is glow pigment powders and epoxy. You mix the powder with the epoxy and mix then use! These are under $20 on Amazon and you get a lot of uses from each bottle!
Musical instrument Musical instrument accessory Cosmetics Audio equipment Automotive lighting

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
So great. And always shines in the dark, without the need to shine a light on it before?

Could you mix those powders with paint and paint some steel balls? 馃 or clay balls... but steel is better

I guess not because if not someone would have already done it lol.

Interesting stuff.
They need some kind of light source. UV light makes them glow the strongest but sunlight will charge it so will a good flashlight. And idk if you could with paint maybe a white paint but I'm not sure it is a very very fine powder so probably!

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
It needs light. It鈥檚 not tritium. Wait Jon do you have a third eye or arms? This is crazy radioactive stuff!
I do have a third eye haha 馃槀 we all do! But it's just a non toxic glow pigment and it for sure needs a light source. Does tritium come in powder?

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
That was the reason I made this one night we had a couple of whiskeys and I was like I wonder if anyone has has actually made and used a pickle on a fork 馃馃幆馃槀馃槀馃槀
Lmao so you actually did that??! I though it was a random photo. And what time is it where your at? Just curious because I'm weird

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
hey now,i kinda like the idea of an "ugly" thread,they would have to be actual shooters tho,cause i have a couple ,and they have escaped the burn box because they shoot well.Yeppir i think its a good idea,however it is 130 in the morning,,,,,
I agree let's get 1 started up!

Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Yeah I done it 馃槀馃槀馃馃幆 that's my fork my hand my lighter 馃槀馃槀馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩 right now it's 9.15am
Lmao what about the pickle? Someone elses's JK jk I believe and it's pretty hilarious. The real question is did you shoot it?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts