Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys

Visit the shop a few days ago my friend Javier Diez and surprised me with this avatar.

Woods used are Jatova, banana and beech, to insert your thumb, rotating the laser push the button and stays on.
Enjoy it .... Alf

Attachments

· Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Fantastic slingshot! It's designs like these that just keep us coming back time after time! Well done.

· Registered
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hello friends

Thank you very much, I tell my friend Javier Diez comments.
I was testing this prototype to 5 meters and targets a boat, pointing the laser at the boat, I shot deflected about 10 cm. left, I made the settings pointing to the right 10 cm. and my shots were very accurate.
The idea is to adjust for the distance of 10 meters and the deve be set individually.

Master Bill, try to make a video, I'll tell Javier.

I am happy and thankful ......... Alf

· Registered
229 Posts
Hola Javier.
Muy chulo el tirachinas o tirabique o forcacha o............
Te sugiero un cambio, porque no pones el laser encima de la rama que va por encima de to mano, de esta manera dejas la horquilla más libre y evitas posibles golpes al laser, ya se que el punto de impacto del laser cambiará pero probando.

Hello Javier
Very cool the slingshot (tirachinas, tirabique forcacha are some spanish names for slingshot).
i ´d like to suggest one change it´s to put the laser over the branche that goes above your hand, this way you get free space inside the fork and avoid hits to laser, the aiming of laser dot will change but you can try and ajust it.

· Registered
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hola Javier.
Muy chulo el tirachinas o tirabique o forcacha o............
Te sugiero un cambio, porque no pones el laser encima de la rama que va por encima de to mano, de esta manera dejas la horquilla más libre y evitas posibles golpes al laser, ya se que el punto de impacto del laser cambiará pero probando.

Hello Javier
Very cool the slingshot (tirachinas, tirabique forcacha are some spanish names for slingshot).
i ´d like to suggest one change it´s to put the laser over the branche that goes above your hand, this way you get free space inside the fork and avoid hits to laser, the aiming of laser dot will change but you can try and ajust it.
Hello friend

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Cheers .... Alf

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.