Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
10,978 Posts
I tied like that for years and years until the new tying ribbon came out. I was still skeptical but it's cheeper than dirt so I gave it a try. Now it's all I use. My friend Noah has it on his website. www.specteams1.com. It's available in clear and black and makes a really great looking tie that won't come loose when you pull the frame out of your pocket.
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!

· Premium Member
3,336 Posts
Use the old bands for wrap . What else are you going to use them for ?
Recycle broken bands for me too
Yeah, me too. I just cannot waste stuff. I am a product of my raising.

But also I love that tying ribbon stuff. Office bands look a bit untidy to me and snag in pocket sometimes.

· Registered
3,601 Posts
I tied like that for years and years until the new tying ribbon came out. I was still skeptical but it's cheeper than dirt so I gave it a try. Now it's all I use. My friend Noah has it on his website. www.specteams1.com. It's available in clear and black and makes a really great looking tie that won't come loose when you pull the frame out of your pocket.
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!
Another vote for the amber tape tying ribbon stuff. All I use now. Bought ten rolls. Both clear and black. Good stuff!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.