Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Anyone out there selling nice Theraband Bands out there?

My preferred choice of bands were cut and tied by Perry at A+ Slingshots, but unfortunately, Perry has closed up shop.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
6,537 Posts
I always have some sets on e-bay. Maybe they will fit the bill.

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
If you don't find some...I will may a few for you.
Now I don't have much TBG left.

I do recommend Double L Slingahot supply. And you may try Usopp vanilla bean .7mm or Usopp yellow .55mm. Has similar properties to TBG.

·
Registered
5,712 Posts
Hey Bud! How you been doing! Thera band is pretty much passe' now-a-days. Since I last saw you, there has been a revolution in latex made specifically for sling shots. Check out Simpleshot for what you need.

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Bud! How you been doing! Thera band is pretty much passe' now-a-days. Since I last saw you, there has been a revolution in latex made specifically for sling shots. Check out Simpleshot for what you need.
Doing great thank you! Still out there, but I don't check in here every day like I used to.

I looked at Simpleshot (I've got 2 Scouts and another slingshot of Nathan's - the name is escaping me now) and I saw that the bands were different.

I must have missed the revolution! I was unaware of new development, though it was only natural latex & therabands.

I'll bring up the page again.

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I always have some sets on e-bay. Maybe they will fit the bill.
Under "Flatbands" on ebay?

You sold me a few very nice latex bands years ago.

I've still got them in a small plastic tackle box, and though they still look good - it's a few years and I don't want to give them a go.

I'll give your ebay bands a look.

Thank you!

·
Registered
349 Posts
cant you make some?
I just retired yesterday, so perhaps I'll finally have the time to get into something like that.

But I'm not ready yet, and I've got a couple of slingshots in need of bands.
you will need a circular cutter (get the larger one its better) a cutting mat and a straight edge. cut the flats in 2 layers, then each cut is a matching pair.or 4 layers for doubles.hope this helps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts