Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Thinning custom made Slingshot Collection

#1 -Mini-Shuttle 10",made of Baltic Birch with Padauk hardwood palm swel and accents, fork is laminated ply with cloth Micarta.

#2- Scout style, made of laminated Oak with, abs black spacer, hollow brass pins and top slots.

#3- Patriot, Scout style, made of HDPE with top slots.

-

#4- Scout style laminated with Oak, black abs with aluminum core.

PM if interested.

Attachments

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
Haha, same thing MakoPat and Blue Raja said. Christmas presents ate up my paycheck, but that Shuttle is making me rethink some of these gifts. My wife doesn't really need this blender does she? :what:...

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Haha, same thing MakoPat and Blue Raja said. Christmas presents ate up my paycheck, but that Shuttle is making me rethink some of these gifts. My wife doesn't really need this blender does she? :what:...
Give your wife a blender for Christmas, she makes a couple of milkshakes or maybe purees a soup. The novelty wears off before New Years and she relegates the blender to some neglected corner of a dark pantry, where it gathers dust until your wife finds the courage to re-gift it.

Give your wife a mini-shuttle for Christmas, she practices every day, spends countless hours on the forum, researching bands, pouches, ammo, and aiming techniques. Your relationship soars to new heights as you debate fixed anchor vs. floating. This Spring, with a glint in her eyes, she greets you in full camo, a rather large and exquisitely sharp hunting knife stuffed jauntily in her boot, her forager's bag holding spare bands and .44 cal lead shot, and says the words every man longs to hear; "Come on honey, let's go bust some bunnies!"

Hopefully, you saved the receipt for that blender.

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
Give your wife a blender for Christmas, she makes a couple of milkshakes or maybe purees a soup. The novelty wears off before New Years and she relegates the blender to some neglected corner of a dark pantry, where it gathers dust until your wife finds the courage to re-gift it.

Give your wife a mini-shuttle for Christmas, she practices every day, spends countless hours on the forum, researching bands, pouches, ammo, and aiming techniques. Your relationship soars to new heights as you debate fixed anchor vs. floating. This Spring, with a glint in her eyes, she greets you in full camo, a rather large and exquisitely sharp hunting knife stuffed jauntily in her boot, her forager's bag holding spare bands and .44 cal lead shot, and says the words every man longs to hear; "Come on honey, let's go bust some bunnies!"

Hopefully, you saved the receipt for that blender.
When you put it like that, how can I afford to NOT buy the slingshot?!?!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
#4 Sold!

#2- Scout style, made of laminated Oak with, abs black spacer, hollow brass pins and top slots. Only $29 and free shipping!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts