Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen this person in the grocery store wanting something off the top shelf, but due to the fact they were too short to reach it, a young person offered to retrieve it for them???? The young person started to walk away, I thanked the young person, since the person who received the product wasn’t going to???? They didn’t think to thank the young person, since they just thought since the young person was tall they would help???? This person said it’s too bad it takes a crisis to bring out the good in people. I said this wasn’t out of the normal for me, and then I told of all the members in this Forum. I told them to check the Forum out so they could see for themselves.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I'm the type of person that will go out of my way to hold a door open for someone. I'm also the type of person to call someone out for not saying thank you! Usually something like "Excuse me but I don't work for this store. I'm not their paid doorman. Would it kill you to say thank you?!"

·
Registered
28 Posts
The gig is: I dont think allot of people even realize they have done anything wrong. Also, I think, maybe, that there is something large and scarry going on in the entire world. I have heard: Do something kind and expect nothing in return. We are one.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
No much to say here but the guys on the forum are a nice bunch a dudes all over the world a get were you come from holding a door and sayin thank you done it often anuuf to be totally ignored but still do it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts