Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody else is interested in a 30 round .22 mag pistol? What kind of monsters ARE you people!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Well, Scott, let's just say I wouldn't want to burgle your house.

In my house the most dangerous thing is a three year old boy who hasn't had an afternoon nap; and that includes slingshots and knives.

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Scott, I would love one of those rascals, but live on SS! Would you consider donating to the cause! -- Tex

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure. These ought to retail for about $345. I'll donate $1 per year for the next 345 years.

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Hmmmmm! --
Tex

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, California is a pretty tough place to be for gun lovers. Not the absolute worst but pretty bad all the same.
I'm sure they'll come up with a Cali-legal model, but without the 30 rd mag, it sorta loses it's uniqueness and potetntial for fun.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I see where one of the K-T line got a little NY Times coverage last week?!
Do tell.

I heard about a guy who was stranded in his car or something just a few days ago and used a Kel-Tec pistol to fire signal shots, leading to his rescue. Was that it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah, California is a pretty tough place to be for gun lovers. Not the absolute worst but pretty bad all the same.
I'm sure they'll come up with a Cali-legal model, but without the 30 rd mag, it sorta loses it's uniqueness and potetntial for fun.
No, New Jersey is the absolute worst.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts