Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cut these out after shooting today. There just ruff cut as its cold out and I was to. Think I'll just look at these a few days to decide how I want to work on them. Sorry bout the poor pictures not my strong point.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,144 Posts
Looks like promising shooters there. Maybe finger grooves in the larger one ?

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,147 Posts
I like them all, but that one on the right looks particularly interesting. Can't wait to see them finished.

·
Banned
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well couldn't make up my mind what to do with these three so I thought I would do some fast rounding of the edges put some bands on and take a few shots to see what I think. View attachment 5589 View attachment 5590
Doing this gave me a few ideas but I have a few misplaced tools that I need to do the job. If I would have done more work on these I think they would have shot better.
As in the picture they are the GS10 the Flipper and my own Snipe Hunter in 3/4 inch scavenged plywood.

·
Here to help and learn
781 Posts
They look great to me DM, simplicity is the the backbone of the slingshot. These little scrounged boardcuts do well to keep to the roots. I really like them, as with all of your work...I respect the fact that you make do and create perfectly effective shooters minimal cost.

I like them all, but would prefer the 2 on the left, even though I know full well the right one was design specifically to match your favorite metal shooter. I have to say nice work, I like your style!

Cheers - John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.