Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been finishing up three patterns today for me to make and shoot and I would like to know what you think about them. They are cut from 1/2" plywood because they are only patterns to use with other kinds of wood. I think I have finally got them right. I don't have any good wood or I would make some real slingshots to show instead.

Attachments

Reactions: SteveJ

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
I like them all, Smitty. But on the poacher: Personally I would like a little more handle, because, assuming it's for hunting, some of us need to use a hammer grip for instinct shooting with heavy bands. Still like it though.

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
I like the "Tournament". It reminds me of a PS-1.

·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, OK then... I appreciate the help to know what's going on with them. I'm hoping to be able to sell and trade a few to further my slingshot hobby. Now I just have to get me some wood to cut and carve up into slingshots.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Well, OK then... I appreciate the help to know what's going on with them. I'm hoping to be able to sell and trade a few to further my slingshot hobby. Now I just have to get me some wood to cut and carve up into slingshots.
I can see the beauty in all 3, smitty. Actually the Tournament and Poacher seem to have the most merit(modifiable and user friendly) and visual appeal.

·
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I very much appreciate your comments, it helps a lot to get them right.

·
Super Moderator
6,633 Posts
Love em all Buddy! Now go get some wood and make some dust!!!!! Flatband

1 - 12 of 12 Posts