Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, here's a frame that I worked up from a Tilia fork. Some folks might call it Linden. At 4" outside fork width, its quite a bit wider than my usual builds and I gotta say I love it. The grip is my second attempt at what I'm calling the 'snakehead' design. Its extremely comfortable in hand and should have no problems handling heavy bands.
Thanks for checking it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like you gotcha self a straight shooter. Keep designing and modifying your design. Snake head I like the name. Just dont name the next one turtle head, ha ha
Yea! That wouldn't really be a good name would it?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man that looks smooth! I've got the original snake head handle on my Taterbug frame you made for me and it's very comfortable even for me. Those fork tips look like opals. Very special.
Yet another beautiful carving my friend!!
Thanks buddy. We might be on to sometbing with this design

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,404 Posts
Beautiful job Chris.....had to put my Granny glasses on as I first thought it read Tilapia, and I was like WTH ? LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea,no. That wouldn't be a very good slingshot. Lol
Well........you could always try it and just go ahead and name that one "Mr.Limpet"

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great frame Treeman, flawless as always!

Another beautiful build brother!! I still can't fathom how you bring a tree fork to life like you do. And I've watched you do it!!! Awesome frame
IM, is it just me or is it annoying how easy he makes it look too haha

you guys are too much! Thank you my friend

1 - 20 of 35 Posts