Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here Is the most comfortable unlimited grip micro Slingshot. All thanks to CAN OPENER! This sling will vanish in your pocket. It is full butterfly & shoots BIG nuts.

Banded up with Duel 1 1/2 inch tapered to 5/8th bands. This thing blows big holes in soup cans, and makes big sparks in the ground hitting rocks and such.

Have fun all! let me know if you have any questions!

Attachments

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like it alot, I need to make one of theese soon. Got alot of cut-offs lying around now afther a bigger build. Is this for right or left hand? Template in the template section?

/Uba
This one is for your left hand, ammo in right hand. I got the template for a bored cut just off Google. Then made my own Birch Plywood, And made it to fit my hand with palm Swell.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I like it alot, I need to make one of theese soon. Got alot of cut-offs lying around now afther a bigger build. Is this for right or left hand? Template in the template section?

/Uba
This one is for your left hand, ammo in right hand. I got the template for a bored cut just off Google. Then made my own Birch Plywood, And made it to fit my hand with palm Swell.
Now there has to be something wrong with me, ive cut a board, but it feels awfull in the hand. Well untill i turn it around. My fingers dont like the grip when its nose is turned in, however. When the nose its turned out, i can brace my indexfinger, while my other fingers can dig into the sling and secure the grip. Allso my pinky gets a better, more natural, hold on the nose/mouth section. its the same with the torque that im shooting the wrong way. Does anyone feel the same, or is it just me?

/uba

·
Registered
280 Posts
Maybe some pics can say more than words? Sleeve Wood Undergarment Fashion design Baby & toddler clothing
Wood Gesture Finger Flooring Thumb
Wood Gesture Finger Thumb Flooring
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Wood Fluid Gesture Finger Thumb
Wood Gesture Floor Flooring Wood stain

Attachments

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

/Uba
Now there has to be something wrong with me, ive cut a board, but it feels awfull in the hand. Well untill i turn it around. My fingers dont like the grip when its nose is turned in, however. When the nose its turned out, i can brace my indexfinger, while my other fingers can dig into the sling and secure the grip. Allso my pinky gets a better, more natural, hold on the nose/mouth section. its the same with the torque that im shooting the wrong way. Does anyone feel the same, or is it just me?

/uba
Sorry I did not get back to you sooner. Yes I prefer to put middle finger around neck ring finger on his head and pinkie around neck. That is the hold for my Tiny Tiny Turtle, if it where larger say a tiny turtle or just a turtle. I would put my ring finger in his eye. Did you ever finish your Turtle?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

/Uba

/uba
Sorry I did not get back to you sooner. Yes I prefer to put middle finger around neck ring finger on his head and pinkie around neck. That is the hold for my Tiny Tiny Turtle, if it where larger say a tiny turtle or just a turtle. I would put my ring finger in his eye. Did you ever finish your Turtle?
pinkie around NOSE!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.