Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched the commercial where the driver-less pizza car that delivers the pizza.
What I want to know, am I expected to tip the car?

·
Registered
732 Posts
According to Ms. Minerva’s Modern Manners:

”When receiving a delivery from a drone or driverless vehicle, a gentle-person should leave a small gift or token of appreciation. A handful of nuts and bolts, a small bottle of machine oil, or a few gaskets and o-rings go a long way to expressing thanks for the delivery.”

·
Registered
750 Posts
I don't tip humans, why would I tip a toaster on wheels?

This is how the Robot Revolt will start... people spoiling them with tips and blowjobs....

I think tipping varies a lot country by country. Here a lot of workers earn way below minimum wage- like restaurant workers. And this is allowed by law. So I make sure to tip both as a sign of my appreciation for good service and to make sure they get a meaningful return for their work. And even if I could change the law, I would still tip for good service.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OH NO now I see grocery carts Delivering grocery and not even a motor and no place to put a tip.
What is next?

·
Registered
732 Posts
Our son rented an “autonomous golf caddie” the other day. It is a motorized cart that holds your golf bag and follows you as you walk. You wear a small monitor on the back of your belt. He said that it was about 85% accurate. His friends were in motorized golf carts and he had no problem keeping up with them.

Reactions: skarrd

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Would Phil Micklson tip his autonomous golf caddie?

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
My wife and I used to go to a particular diner where a certain waitress always really treated us good. We would always leave her a more than generous tip. One day she came by and said please don't tip me, the owner takes all the tips for himself. It's my belief that the world is full of ugly people who deserve a swift kick in the butt.

·
Premium Member
3,876 Posts
I always tip well. I’ve been fortunate and make really good money. Try to help a little for those workers getting paid very little and are struggling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I knew a restraunt owner that would take the tips and split them between the workers but keep enough to gamble on poker night.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts