Slingshots Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now!  ENDING SOON

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Que tal Horquetos!

I think so far I have shown you only forks of oak, and I thought, why not present them with a natural fork of oak? just for a change (lol)

Well, here it is ... lol

I hope you enjoy it.

Saludos cordiales amigos!
Chepo

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts
Que tal Horquetos!

I think so far I have shown you only forks of oak, and I thought, why not present them with a natural fork of oak? just for a change (lol)

Well, here it is ... lol

I hope you enjoy it.

Saludos cordiales amigos!
Chepo
Wow, that is a thing of beauty!
Makes my Oak fork look like something confiscated from a prisoner!

·
Tex-shooter
4,461 Posts
Your talent for bringing out the beauty of wood amazes me Martin. -- Tex

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
That may very well be the most lovely natural fork I've ever seen!!! I am impressed by what you did with the symmetry of the throat and forks. If you ever feel the need to trade that one with someone ...... I'm available.... PM me!!!!

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts
That may very well be the most lovely natural fork I've ever seen!!! I am impressed by what you did with the symmetry of the throat and forks. If you ever feel the need to trade that one with someone ...... I'm available.... PM me!!!!
Lol let's start a bidding war? I'll start at £25, plus however much it costs to ship it to my door...

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Lol let's start a bidding war? I'll start at £25, plus however much it costs to ship it to my door...

[/quote]

Cut it out Sam
..... and here I thought you were my friend!!!!
I know, I know "All is fair in love and slingshot nabing!"

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Muy halagadores sus comentarios, muchas gracias, caray! esto del idioma me priva de ser más generoso en mis respuestas, tengo que usar el traductor de la red y no siempre tiene el sentido que le quería dar a mi respuesta. perdonen ustedes.

Perry y Sam tengo muy en cuenta sus peticiones, me da enorme gusto que les guste mi trabajo.

Gracias a todos.

Very flattering comments, thank you very much, man! language that deprives me of being more generous with my answers, I have to use the translator of the network and does not always have the sense that he wanted to give my response. forgive you.

Sam and Perry I have in mind your requests, it gives me enormous pleasure that you like my work.

Thank you all.

Chepo

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Muchas gracias tocayo!

Es muy agradable y satisfactorio ver que a gente de cualquier parte del mundo les gusten mis horquetas.

It is very pleasant and satisfying to see people from all over the world like my forks

Chepo

·
Registered
881 Posts
Chepo:
Nice work and fantastic pictures, I never seen these pictures before, but it looks like you really know how to work the wood and later the camera. Keep it up men

Chale Chepo, buen trabajo con la madera y la camara, de veras se ve que trabajas bien la madera y luego la lente. Eso es mi chingon.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Muchas gracias Xidoo!

Es grato ver que ya estás aquí en este foro. y pronto espero ver tu primer creación. una de mezquite para acrecentar mi angurria.

It is gratifying to see that you're here in this forum. and soon I hope to see your first creation. a mesquite to increase my angurria (burning desire).

Chepo

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.