Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ther jus thought id show off a couple of new cattys ive just made out of 8mm alluminium using a grinder sander drill wire brush ect no laser or cnc or owt . the first is a home made dankung style i call the moose cos the forks look like antlers wrapped in a green cord i got from the local market for a quid an a black boot lace for a landyard . the second is a more traditional style with a oak handle front and back fitted with 8mm square elastic to give it that traditional look . av a butchers and tell me wot ya think . grant Grants Pictures 007.jpg Grants Pictures 008.jpg

Attachments

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Extremely nice work Grant. I sure would like to try something like that too! The wooden slabs are great.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I like them both. I espeacialy like the oak handled one. How does it shoot?

·
Super Moderator
6,506 Posts
Nice work Grant! You're a natural born metal worker! Flatband

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Both are very nice designs. If you clamp the workpiece under a pillar drill, you will cut the countersinks more easily.

·
Resigned
1,152 Posts
I really like those catties. They both look like they'd slip into a pocket easily and ride there all day until called upon to perform nefarious deeds...... I like to see the different style you've used that reminds me of a dankung/milbro hybrid. Thanks for sharing!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts