Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set to William Tell's Overture... Just about perfect timing with the score.

True, my eye was definitely on today, but the matches did light quite easily too though.
Matches were accidently microwaved for 5 minutes... I meant to do them for 50 seconds but went well beyond... It made them "tinder" dry...
I'll have to try this again to see if I can get ALL of them to light up!

·
Premium Member
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The wind noise was so bad (notice how the smoke goes directly toward the camera) I had to put music or do a voice over... BUT I needed it to be uncut though... so it's a touch longer than needed because of the times I had to check and see if I hit it or not... and then I wasn't sure what happened when that 4th match lit the 5th as well, so I had to look at that too.

·
Premium Member
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not as perfect as Bill wanted, but awesome shooting anyway :bowdown: :headbang:
Great to see videos being uploaded on your channel again mr Hays
Fantastic shooting
Thank you Gentlemen, you're both just as good I'm sure... We all just need better source for fun targets like matches is all

·
Registered
2,774 Posts

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Awesome video and shoot'n Mr. Hays! Not to mention multiple lit matches in one video, but 2 with one steely! Unreal!

·
Premium Member
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awesome video and shoot'n Mr. Hays! Not to mention multiple lit matches in one video, but 2 with one steely! Unreal!
Thanks Man!

Yeah, the 4th and 5th match were to close together apparently... what I need is a bigger box... but then it wouldn't all fit in the video frame right I thought.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts