Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks great Jon...........what is that threaded, spiral, cone shaped thing ? Is that part of your Spindle Sander maybe ?
Thank you D! It's my polisher! The buffing wheels thread onto it. Plus I added some tape to hold my wedding rings so I can polish and refinish them.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
Thanks dude! I may start making more of these lol they hold in hammer, pinch, and brace grip and shoot well and are fun to build.
Yeah I was going to say, I don’t really like them in birch ply like you normally see but when you throw some real wood at it, suddenly it’s appealing. Looks like it’s had some artistic overhaul too. I can envision it all finished up and I’ll bet that’s going to turn out very nice. Your buddy doesn’t even know what he’s getting lol. Why don’t you send it to me and we can send him a Beanflip? 😂

·
Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah I was going to say, I don’t really like them in birch ply like you normally see but when you throw some real wood at it, suddenly it’s appealing. Looks like it’s had some artistic overhaul too. I can envision it all finished up and I’ll bet that’s going to turn out very nice. Your buddy doesn’t even know what he’s getting lol. Why don’t you send it to me and we can send him a Beanflip? 😂
Lol I don't like the birch ply ones either. This was a first for me but it worked out great. He has not a clue but it's all good because he keeps me healthy lmao and whats even funnier is I initially directed him to simple shot and he didn't even bother, he said he wanted one from me so I had to make it fancy for him!

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,185 Posts
Thank you D! It's my polisher! The buffing wheels thread onto it. Plus I added some tape to hold my wedding rings so I can polish and refinish them.
Aha…..WAIT, you said wedding rings ( plural )….how many wives you got my friend, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **

·
Registered
164 Posts

·
Premium Member
Love me some slingshots.
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Aha…..WAIT, you said wedding rings ( plural )….how many wives you got my friend, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **
Just one wife haha. I have multiple rings though. I have a really nice wood ring with an inlay that's for fancy occasions. I have my everyday titanium ring and I have a few silicone rings.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts