Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to get about 30 minutes of play/practice time tonight, so I decided to use that time going for the one shot two kills challenge. So far this challenge is vexing me... I can get one match to light fairly consistently... but getting them both on the same shot is proving to be rather difficult.

Slingshot used was my Pocket Predator Scorpion, ammo was 7/16" steel ball and the distance was 30'. I took a total of 15 tries, 3 were done after the battery ran out... I forgot to recharge before beginning tonight, so there was only about 20 minutes worth of battery life before it ran out.

So far this is by far the toughest challenge shot I've tried... the timing and accuracy must be EXACT or the shot simply won't work. But it is fun to push those boundaries though!

· Registered
1,517 Posts
very close once again getting two is only around the corner, I tried that with one match above the other not swinging though but kept hitting the match above it was irritating I had it a little behind it so it did not get lit by the other match, I might try a t shaped set up one upright and one horizontal although the standard set up seems to be almost their, good shooting by the way.

· Over 9001 Warning Points!
1,953 Posts
Nice shooting!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.