Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Tonight one shot one pigeon 馃幆馃憣馃憤 as usual with my NLS 8.7mm steel and 100% slingshot band (pink 0.60) tapered 18-23 I honestly love this brand 馃幆馃憣馃憤馃憡馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩
What sling shot is that. I really like it. Are those cutting boards.. they're beautiful I love that layered look..

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What sling shot is that. I really like it. Are those cutting boards.. they're beautiful I love that layered look..
It's my own design bud it's NLS (nice looking shooter) 馃憣 and yeah 3 x chopping boards epoxyed together 馃幆馃憡馃憣馃憤 here's a few more馃憡馃幆馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩 as long as you sand every are of the chopping board that your epoxying and use a decent 2 part epoxy you will never have a issue making choppers .and remember you only want like a really thin coat on each surface when bonding like that two much isn't good 馃幆馃憡馃憤

Attachments

Registered
It's my own design bud it's NLS (nice looking shooter) 馃憣 and yeah 3 x chopping boards epoxyed together 馃幆馃憡馃憣馃憤 here's a few more馃憡馃幆馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伋鬆仯鬆伌鬆伩 as long as you sand every are of the chopping board that your epoxying and use a decent 2 part epoxy you will never have a issue making choppers .and remember you only want like a really thin coat on each surface when bonding like that two much isn't good 馃幆馃憡馃憤
Aww .. man you have some beautiful slingshots there..
Question.. would you run a flame over the board and then sandpaper.. or sandpaper first then a flame..?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aww .. man you have some beautiful slingshots there..
Question.. would you run a flame over the board and then sandpaper.. or sandpaper first then a flame..?
Me personally I don't use any flames at all I only sand the surfaces that are getting epoxyed together but always wash said surfaces after sanding 馃幆馃憤馃憡馃憣

1 - 11 of 11 Posts