Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Took a long break from making much of anything or shooting much of anything, it has been a few years since I have been on the forum, but I glad to see some familiar faces still around. I hope everybody has been well and I look forward to catching up!
Welcome back , i just got back into slinging this week and i almost forgot how awesome this forum is.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Took a long break from making much of anything or shooting much of anything, it has been a few years since I have been on the forum, but I glad to see some familiar faces still around. I hope everybody has been well and I look forward to catching up!
Welcome back! If I remember correctly you made some gorgeous naturals from sumac?

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@mojave mo, good to meet you! What kind of styles are you into? So much individuality here among shooters while also having so much in common is what makes this place great.

@Grandpa Grumpy, thanks for the welcome and great memory! Sumac was one of my favorite woods to work back in the day! The grain is gorgeous and looks super cool under a black light

·
Mojave Mo
5,397 Posts
@mojave mo, good to meet you! What kind of styles are you into? So much individuality here among shooters while also having so much in common is what makes this place great.

@Grandpa Grumpy, thanks for the welcome and great memory! Sumac was one of my favorite woods to work back in the day! The grain is gorgeous and looks super cool under a black light
Chappy. RHH for me. OTT if I am choosing. TTF if that is all the is available. Spanish Sling if I could find one. Naturals, composites, uglies, and I have been using a Sherperd's Sling since about 1970.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
SLING-N-SHOT
5,530 Posts
Welcome back, don't think I was around back then but I am all over it now, LOL

My name is DARRELL, I am from Georgia, and I am a Slingaholic

natural forks crafter mostly.....nice to meet you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.