Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, like many others, I've always "played" around with wrist rockets and various other slingshots, but never took it very seriously. However, I have a serious addiction to recurves and longbows and have shot and owned LOTS of bows over the years...I go by yleecoyote23 on most of the archery forums....

Doing a search online a few months ago, I found this forum and the Pocket Predator website. I have bought several PP frames (HTS, Scorpion, SERE, and the Chinese Lion that they sell at PP) and will shoot them and decide which ones "fit" (hopefully ALL of them will!!)....I have ordered several types of flat bands and flat band material, and several different types of pouches...I'm kind of an experimenter....and look forward to the challenge....

So, I hope to continue learning from you all and appreciate the knowledge I have already picked up these past few months....

I don't post much, but will definitely be "picking your brains" from time to time as I experiment and learn!!

Thanks for the opportunity to join your awesome site!!! Danny

·
Super Moderator
6,671 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Everyone!! I look forward to the challenge!!

Welcome from one TA to another. Used to always come down to Paris for your ASA pro-am it's the closest one to me . I think you'll love Slingshots. If you can release a pouch with control, then releasing a string will be a piece of cake
I always enjoyed the Paris shoot!! I moved over here to the McDonald Observatory 6 years ago and haven't made it since then....need to start going again.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Welcome.

But be forewarned... we will pick your brain rigbt back.

I'd be interested in comparing ammo to arrows. The hardest part about archery is maintaining arrows for me. But tgeir inline weight and spine makes arrows uniquely awesoms.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.