Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Mojave Mo
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first frame I got about a year ago on eBay. I hit it twice out if about 1000 shots. After that I took Dremel to it to fit a Large Hand Right Hand Hold, Gangster Shooting Newbie coming off of almost 40 years with a wrist rocket only.
After picking up other frames it appears to me that this was originally copied from a PP design. It has two or three different finishes on it and it feel good with either a sloppy thumb brace or a full hand grip.

I am seeking SUPPLIES. Or a Small Form Dedicated TTF that maybe has the same lineage as this sling?
The SUPPLIES I need is TUBING!! 2040, 1632, and any other tube that I should be using. A few professional pouches would be cool so I can see what I am missing as well.

Why you would need to have this sling I don't know. However, The Forum has taught me there is a sling for every hand!

PM me with your best shot!!

Moses
9b7967b453b245037a95331c35fcffa8.jpg
0373c578a34215ab1aa3672df7fbb5be.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Now that you've mentioned pouches, if you haven't shot Warrior pouches, you really are missing out man! I got some, and well, they really are leaps and bounds better than my home made ones. I do need to try supersure too though, although I don't imagine the difference will be huge.

·
Mojave Mo
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alrighty. I think I might to hold onto this sling until The Forum announces and Ugly Sling Contest....????!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts