Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Mojave Mo
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this One-Off Maple OTT Natural with a Soapstone butt cap held with epoxy and a bamboo pin. I didn't make it, but I bought it because it is just simply gorgeous and simple.

I want to shoot the JD. Sharpshooter 3/8" wrought iron TTF. I live in the desert. The desert floor is a cheese grinder. I need hard cheese.

OR

I would also like to shoot the R10. I like the crazy shape and I am seeking that second quality TTF shooter to add to the bag.

This here is a gentlemen's sling. It is something to tuck behind your pocket square. I would take it with me to a posh restaurant and use it to pop Caitlyn in the Adam's Apple. If I liked posh restaurants.

If you are a 'numbers' kind of slinger I paid an even $40.00 for this little darling.

PM me with what you've got!!

Moses
8a0baac02451f158b954e7f94f662bbb.jpg
ab6b77da8420716d03878bf8090eb957.jpg
f2356eb7d550d3545a5730b59cf1159d.jpg
15813d29071f60830e41a69a6b2db3dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,097 Posts
That's really neat!
The SharpshooterJD slingshot is amazing. I said in my review that it was iron, but Josh PMed me (because he's too polite to call me a dummy on the public forum) to tell me it's forged steel, not iron.
Good luck with your trade! You can't have mine, but good luck all the same :)
Josh sells them very reasonably, if a swap doesn't work out

·
Mojave Mo
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Who's the artist ?
Hey Treefork. You are the PP side Shooter Pro. I recently lucked into a PP Universal Boyscout that is the best PP I've shot for me. Another member told me I'd really like the Side Shooter. If you fancy this fork I'd be interested in trading for a sideshooter if you happened to be sitting on a stack!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Who's the artist ?
Hey Treefork. You are the PP side Shooter Pro. I recently lucked into a PP Universal Boyscout that is the best PP I've shot for me. Another member told me I'd really like the Side Shooter. If you fancy this fork I'd be interested in trading for a sideshooter if you happened to be sitting on a stack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you can buy one from pocket predators web site. You can get were you ty the bands on or a deluxe version with titanium clips. I recommend the clips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.