Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
2,915 Posts
Hiya.

Thought I would post some pics of this super sweet little Mini Hunter made for me by Btoon84. I received it in the mail yesterday and immediately proceeded to the yard to punch a few holes in a can. I have never used this design before(a Bill Hayes, I believe). This little bugger ROCKS! It's a lot of fun to shoot, and just fits the hand so well. A big thanks to Mr. toon for the awesome shooter. He was all acting like this wasn't a fair trade for me, I say pshhh! Mr. toon is a pretty modest guy. This is a very well crafted beauty of a slingshot. Alright, less typing, more shooting! later.

Click on the first pic to check it out super sized. I Love it! (the slingshot, and the pic)

Attachments

· Registered
5,028 Posts
Glad you got it safe n sound! I'm also glad you enjoy shooting it! That frame is one of my favorites (thanks to the Hays man for the design) it is perfect for the "thumb and forefinger" brace style shooting. It is nice n small...I was worried you might be a hammer grip shooter after I sent it...

· Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Looks like you did well by each other. That little fork does look like fun and a reminder of good friends making it happen for each other. Well done you two.

· Premium Member
4,776 Posts
That looks really great, good trade guys!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.