Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
I recently had a trade with Charles and wanted to show what I recieved.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Sleeve Gesture Elbow Thigh Knee

It is a really amazing slingshot, very accurate, strong bands, the innertube gives it great grip. It is made from a cutting board, the material is great, it needs no finishing, easy to work with, and is very strong.
After recieving this slingshot I managed to find some utting boards that are almost identical. Here are are some slingshots I made with a bit of it.

Sleeve Wood Table Twig Baby & toddler clothing

Thanks again Charles for such a great slingshot!

Heres a quick updat of my newest slingshots.

Green Food Sleeve Font Jewellery

Attachments

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
I recently had a trade with Charles and wanted to show what I recieved.

View attachment 18134

It is a really amazing slingshot, very accurate, strong bands, the innertube gives it great grip. It is made from a cutting board, the material is great, it needs no finishing, easy to work with, and is very strong.
After recieving this slingshot I managed to find some utting boards that are almost identical. Here are are some slingshots I made with a bit of it.

View attachment 18129

Thanks again Charles for such a great slingshot!

Heres a quick updat of my newest slingshots.

View attachment 18133
Nice cutting board SS, I have made a few myself and just wanted to tell you it is very easy to give the edges of the SS a nice finish, if you have a propane blow torch just slightly graze/melt the edges with the torch, but don't stay in one spot to long, if you have a piece of scrap cutting board just practice on it, it comes out very nice!!

·
Super Moderator
10,991 Posts
Thanks for the kind comments, Henry! I will post photos of yours as soon as it arrives.

Cheers ....... Charles

·
Super Moderator
10,991 Posts
Well, well, well .... Today my postie finally delivered my slingshot from Henrygamer. The package was postmarked March 27, so it must have been hidden by the Easter Bunny for a few days! You know how those civil servants love their statutory holidays ...

Henry made me a very sweet, compact natural.

It even came banded with Theraband gold and what appears to be a professional pouch. I took it out and fired off about 25 shots with it right off the bat. It is a real sweet shooter, and I am quite accurate with it. I am delighted with it, especially since I have only two other naturals ... I refuse to reveal how many non-naturals I have!!! I am very pleased with the trade ... My sincere thanks to Henrygamer!!!!

Cheers ....... Charles

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.