Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
When I first saw Island Made's little thumper design, I knew I had to have one, so after dropping a bunch of not so subtle hints, I finally got Shane to do a trade with me. It was supposed to be for a single little thumper but true to character, he sent two frames! Both equally gorgeous, expertly crafted precision shooters.they feel so natural in hand, and I love the heft of the solid metals. They are amazing frames. I knew they were awesome frames, but they exceeded all expectations. I'm proud to own them! Thank you Shane! I'm having a hard time putting them down.
And if that wasn't enough, I also received an envelope of linetex from Joe at the same time!!! So today I got two incredible frames and a bunch of elastic to band them up!! I am a great big happy guy !! Thanks fellas!
This proves once again that the group of people on this forum are second to none!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Yeah man, I got some slingmail from Shane today, too! A little different take on what you got. Stay tuned! B)
I'll be eager to see what you got. I can't get over the quality of these frames.
Treeman, I don't want to hijack your post, so I am going to start a new one. Look for it in about 10 minutes!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts