Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

SLING-N-SHOT
*** copied and pasted from the " other " forum. ***

WHOA Drew, that is so cool to see the build progress on my custom Tiny Turtle brother.....and I am T-Totally thrilled with what I got, but if I'm being honest.....this thing is just too purdy to chance a fork hit, so I haven't even banded it up yet, but I do go and pick it up often, caress it, look at her graceful curves, LOL......Well, y'all understand the sickness. so nuff said, haha.
Amazing sling (s) trade with Drew, I couldn't be happier, thanks so much brother !

BTW.....all of what I sent you can be banded in one way or another......some get banded with latex, some with Turquoise, LOL. ;-)

SLING-N-SHOT
Drew, that ain't nothin' but cool!!!

:whisper: It went to a great home too, Darrell is one **** of a guy!
Aww shucks, thanks Jake....I just try to be the best person I can, and give more than I receive if possible.( I still owe several here stuff, but work gets in the way.... I had 31 hrs logged just on Thursday and Friday this week )
Everyone I've interacted with here seems to be the same way, great bunch of guys and gals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.