Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
DO NOT! Push yourself. The only one felling pressure about trades is you. Maybe you bit off a good chunk, but if you're Sick Dammit! Cut yourself the slack that you would give anyone that is in your position. No hurries, no worries in SlingWorld Bro! Get well, not stressed. :thumbsup:

SLING-N-SHOT
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tks everyone, luckily I had a mild case of COVID-19, but am feeling almost normal again, probably 95% back, and am planning to return to work this Monday the 25th.... I truly appreciate all the kind words and well wishes.

[mention]Lbojoe [/mention] now Joe, I thought I fixed you up pretty well on that last package to Arkansas, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SLING-N-SHOT
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm thinking you've gone through a 55gallon drum of C.A. (or Satans Snot as I call it) on this build-a-thon!

lol, nah Mo, only one of this bunch has a CA finish, the rest is BLO and then a couple coats of Johnson's paste wax still to go.

Mojave Mo
I'm thinking you've gone through a 55gallon drum of C.A. (or Satans Snot as I call it) on this build-a-thon!

lol, nah Mo, only one of this bunch has a CA finish, the rest is BLO and then a couple coats of Johnson's paste wax still to go.

Wow! They've got that C.A. shine!!

SLING-N-SHOT
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Best part of this thread is that you are doing better. Great to see you doing well and kicked the Covid in the butt!

Looking good and hope you can take a break to recover from the next round catches up!
Tks Monroe, appreciate you my friend

Premium Member
Tks everyone, luckily I had a mild case of COVID-19, but am feeling almost normal again, probably 95% back, and am planning to return to work this Monday the 25th.... I truly appreciate all the kind words and well wishes.
[mention]Lbojoe [/mention] now Joe, I thought I fixed you up pretty well on that last package to Arkansas, lol
Well, that's a great recovery!

Glad of it, too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.