Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked this up on E-Bay for my collection. This is a traditional "Thai" type slingshot that the villagers over in Thailand use. Comes with the usual rounded rectangular natural rubber-1/8" thick and it draws about 24 inches- a little too short for me. They have some really great native shooters over there. Most of the kids there were born with a slingshot or some other type simple weapon in their hand. Food gathering over in a lot of those villages is serious business. Nothing special on this slingshot,not really my type, but some of those villagers can really make a little slingshot like this sing! Flatband

·
Registered
803 Posts
Hey Gary- Thanks-very interesting

I just picked this up on E-Bay for my collection. This is a traditional "Thai" type slingshot that the villagers over in Thailand use. Comes with the usual rounded rectangular natural rubber-1/8" thick and it draws about 24 inches- a little too short for me. They have some really great native shooters over there. Most of the kids there were born with a slingshot or some other type simple weapon in their hand. Food gathering over in a lot of those villages is serious business. Nothing special on this slingshot,not really my type, but some of those villagers can really make a little slingshot like this sing! Flatband

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Looks pretty cool to me. Got any idea what king of wood it is?

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have no clue Smitty! Looks like Pine but I doubt Pine grows in Thailand. Very white and clear wood. Flatband

1 - 5 of 5 Posts