Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys once again I find my self battling with an online store to get what I ordered. I have used GZK for many of my bands with great success but he doesnt carry all brands I would like to try. Could you reccomend a reputable seller for good quality bands, slingshots and accessories. I am tired of getting screwed. Any leads to reputable vendors would be appreciated

·
Registered
239 Posts
Can I recommend ourselves?
Slingshooting.com.
Frankly most of Chinese bands perform similarly. Sticking to one brand and same comfortable configuration is the best way to gain more accuracy.
At our site you can earn virtual money for choosing the freebies at your need.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Slingshooting.com.
Frankly most of Chinese bands perform similarly. Sticking to one brand and same comfortable configuration is the best way to gain more accuracy.
I believe I have some GNOL bands coming from you guys. When it arrives I will try you guys again. Do you sell band batch templates?

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Double L has been excellent. Made several purchases and always shipped quick. Not a huge selection but everything is quality. Sling Tech is new to the scene. Adding new inventory regularly. I have not ordered yet but have been communicating with the owner and he seems like a solid guy that is trying to provide what slingers need. They are US companies. I am NOT affiliated with either in any way.

Simple Shot is generally a good source. I have had issues with my last 3 orders from them. They have made up for each issue without question or delay, but it's still a hassle.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Slingshooting.com.
I believe I have some GNOL bands coming from you guys. When it arrives I will try you guys again. Do you sell band batch templates?
Yes, we do sell the cutting template.
https://slingshooting.com/gmbw-flat-band-cutting-template-high-quality-of-acrylic-boardfully-customizable-as-per-your-requirment/

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Double L has been excellent. Made several purchases and always shipped quick. Not a huge selection but everything is quality. Sling Tech is new to the scene. Adding new inventory regularly. I have not ordered yet but have been communicating with the owner and he seems like a solid guy that is trying to provide what slingers need. They are US companies. I am NOT affiliated with either in any way.

Simple Shot is generally a good source. I have had issues with my last 3 orders from them. They have made up for each issue without question or delay, but it's still a hassle.
I have ordered many times from simpleshot. They are pretty good. I am constantly looking for different stuff to review and test for my channel. I will check out both those places. Even if Dankung does make things right I will probably never order from them again. The right hand doesnt know what the left hand is doing. They sent me 2 different tracking numbers for 2 different packages and I have proof they messed up from their own emails and still it's a fight to get the item they forgot. Customer service doesnt mean anything to them.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts

Just talked to Nathan two days ago and he was in the process of reworking his warehouse, to refine even more, how his shipping area works even better among the other parts of the warehouse. That might not be how he might have said it but refinement nonetheless.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
If you are looking for Chinese slingshots and accessories, I recommend the seller PIAO YU at Aliexpress. I've ordered numerous items there, and have had no problems. Prices are reasonable too.

https://piaoyu.aliexpress.com/store/2934060?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.387d4ef0tyrei7

For flat bands, ideally go for the "Precise" brand, which is top notch in terms of efficiency and durability.

https://piaoyu.aliexpress.com/store/group/Rubber/2934060_513974159.html?spm=a2g0o.store_home.pcShopHead_7591491.1_0_9

and https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32855639494.html?spm=2114.12010612.8148356.1.7e9a200erxQGr3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.