Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Elenor Rosevelt once said “no one can make you feel inferior without your permission “ Until a few years back, I never realized just how much of an impact positive words can help someone struggling. I should have known that words are a very powerful tool, both good and bad. When I was growing up, we had a lot of neighborhood fights???? rock fights, fists fights and the worst one of all for me was word fights???? a punch in the face hurt would go away, but words can last a lifetime. I tell young people to do the best they can, and not be negative on their performance and . If they have trouble, ask for help. One person asked if I would help them with their homework???????? I said absolutely, so I took them to a friend of mine who helped them???????????? I explained no one knows it all, but together great things can happen. Thank all of you on this Forum, for helping me through some trying times,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.