Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m definitely not a technical type of slingshot shooter???????? I don’t follow any certain formula for length or strength of tubes. In fact I just shortened my 1632 tubes to 7 inches, opposed to 8 inches previously. So far it’s a great setup. I rely mainly on the forum members to keep me updated on helpful information. I just read a very helpful post on removing constricter knots. That will definitely help me changing tubes and reusing the pouch.???? they suggested a sewing seam ripper???? Thanks to everyone for sharing their helpful information on slingshots.

·
Premium Member
10,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A friend of mine that shoots a long bow only, and I were discussing archery and slingshots. After listening to why she doesn’t shoot compound bows I realized I have the same feelings towards slingshots.Shooting just the basics of anything that propels an object at a target is fun for me. The competition using rocks as ammo at the MWST was 100% pure basic slingshot shooting at its best. Well let me clarify, I’m not that basic it will be interesting to see how slingshots progress in the next few years. I’m all for people shooting what they enjoy, after all that’s why we shoot slingshots.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts