Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This little beast is comprised of a natural twisted iron wood (very very hard dense wood). HDPE and a leg bone from a deer (found in the woods). It has a machine screw going down 1/2 way and bolts glued into a dowel rod that then goes into the bone end. It is a very stout little guy. The top metal part unscrews from handle and has a laser and or fiber optic sights. Im trying to wear these light weight bands out so I can cut the thera band golds for it. The bulbous portion of the twist I use as a palm swell and my pinky finger rests in the divot of the bone/ HDPE space. The ergonomics of this piece came together like it was meant to belong.

Thanks for checking it out and your support. Never Settle For Common

Wood Fawn Liquid Art Font Gesture Wood Eyewear Knife Food Gesture Wood Eyewear Knife Food Plant Tree Wood Vegetable Natural material Food Wood Fawn Fish Foot

Attachments

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just came in from shooting off the front porch at a lonely can I through out about 25 feet because its raining. I thought throwing an empty can about 25 ft was good. This little monster was preforming on beast mode, like it was happy to shoot. I laced it up with doubled stacked tapered thera band gold and a heavier leather pouch. The wack sound that came from the can sounded excruciating. My new pet monster and i were competing with the thunder with the smack of our ammo against empty can.

Just another good day causing a little chaos. N.S.F.C

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I Agree, Thanks for the support. He's a good shooter who likes throwing steel and smashing through cans. He is a mixture of uniqueness.

never settle for common

1 - 6 of 6 Posts