Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This little beast is comprised of a natural twisted iron wood (very very hard dense wood). HDPE and a leg bone from a deer (found in the woods). It has a machine screw going down 1/2 way and bolts glued into a dowel rod that then goes into the bone end. It is a very stout little guy. The top metal part unscrews from handle and has a laser and or fiber optic sights. Im trying to wear these light weight bands out so I can cut the thera band golds for it. The bulbous portion of the twist I use as a palm swell and my pinky finger rests in the divot of the bone/ HDPE space. The ergonomics of this piece came together like it was meant to belong.

Thanks for checking it out and your support. Never Settle For Common

Attachments

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just came in from shooting off the front porch at a lonely can I through out about 25 feet because its raining. I thought throwing an empty can about 25 ft was good. This little monster was preforming on beast mode, like it was happy to shoot. I laced it up with doubled stacked tapered thera band gold and a heavier leather pouch. The wack sound that came from the can sounded excruciating. My new pet monster and i were competing with the thunder with the smack of our ammo against empty can.

Just another good day causing a little chaos. N.S.F.C

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Agree, Thanks for the support. He's a good shooter who likes throwing steel and smashing through cans. He is a mixture of uniqueness.

never settle for common

1 - 6 of 6 Posts