Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just opened a package from Martin that I got in the mail today and was awestruck ! These slingshots are beautiful beyond description! They are finished to the highest standards and fit like a glove. I haven't shot them yet, but I'm going to real soon. Thank you so much Martin for two fantastic slingshots. I will treasure them for all that is left of my years on earth.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,043 Posts
Smitty, those are works of art Bud! Of course anything Martin puts his stamp on is excellent. A real craftsman! Flatband

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Truly Amazing Work!!!!
WOW!!!

·
Resigned
943 Posts
I just opened a package from Martin that I got in the mail today and was awestruck ! These slingshots are beautiful beyond description! They are finished to the highest standards and fit like a glove. I haven't shot them yet, but I'm going to real soon. Thank you so much Martin for two fantastic slingshots. I will treasure them for all that is left of my years on earth.
Hey Smitty I am happy that you like them, and I hope you will have many hours of shooting pleasure from them. Thank you for the nice comments you made. it is good to know that my work is appreciated.

Cheers Martin

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,147 Posts
Smitty -- Good for you, man. Nobody I know would enjoy and appreciate them more.

Martin -- You are a man of great skill and have an unusual sense of how to make a slingshot and a piece of wood blend into perfect unity. Smitty's right: awesome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.