Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just opened a package from Martin that I got in the mail today and was awestruck ! These slingshots are beautiful beyond description! They are finished to the highest standards and fit like a glove. I haven't shot them yet, but I'm going to real soon. Thank you so much Martin for two fantastic slingshots. I will treasure them for all that is left of my years on earth.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,543 Posts
Smitty, those are works of art Bud! Of course anything Martin puts his stamp on is excellent. A real craftsman! Flatband

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Congratulations! are excellent. where you have to row? I want one for my (lol)

Chepo.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Truly Amazing Work!!!!
WOW!!!

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
You will be pleased anyone would, there are some great craftsman on this forum and he is one of the best, you can tell he puts his heart into every one he makes, jeff

·
Resigned
946 Posts
I just opened a package from Martin that I got in the mail today and was awestruck ! These slingshots are beautiful beyond description! They are finished to the highest standards and fit like a glove. I haven't shot them yet, but I'm going to real soon. Thank you so much Martin for two fantastic slingshots. I will treasure them for all that is left of my years on earth.
Hey Smitty I am happy that you like them, and I hope you will have many hours of shooting pleasure from them. Thank you for the nice comments you made. it is good to know that my work is appreciated.

Cheers Martin

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Smitty -- Good for you, man. Nobody I know would enjoy and appreciate them more.

Martin -- You are a man of great skill and have an unusual sense of how to make a slingshot and a piece of wood blend into perfect unity. Smitty's right: awesome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts