Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,005 Posts
I like that natural. I have really started to enjoy exploring the shapes you can come up with when you start with a large natural. And I like the strength. Nice job.

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Now I've became a greater fan of your work!!!
Awesome video. You are an intelligent man and full of class. I second Lightgeoduck: You should do more presentations
!! And that maple of yours is just begging for some action!!!!
Thanks for sharing DH!!
Cheers ...Q

Reactions: Mr.Teh

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now I've became a greater fan of your work!!!
Awesome video. You are an intelligent man and full of class. I second Lightgeoduck: You should do more presentations
!! And that maple of yours is just begging for some action!!!!
Thanks for sharing DH!!
Cheers ...Q
Q-Man, you're making me blush.
Thanks Bud. You are right. That maple pocket hunter is a real hot item, even if I do say so myself, ha ha.

·
Engorged Member
363 Posts
My apologies to Mopper. I called his "Bad Company" design a "BadBoy".
No offense taken, it IS a bad boy.

The handle of the first versions was indeed somewhat short and mounting the palmswell like you did (bottom of palmswell flush with bottom of the fork handle) must have made that even worse.

Interesting how you made the front of the fork concave, that never occurred to me.

It has all been corrected with the latest version 1.3, though. Maybe there is young kid you can give the first one to if you find the grip too much of a problem, I think it would make an excellent slingshot for a beginner.

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Nice job Bill, Video and slingshots!

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks, Jim. I was glad when the sun came out today so I didn't have to make another video. Haha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.