Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished these this week, and got 'em banded up today.

I'm really fond of the one with the cocobolo palm swell, and although I have yet to shoot it, I am very confident that it will perform wonderfully. It has very similar size and shape to gopher's gs-14, which is currently my favorite design to plink with.

The second one I call Stubbs. Its pretty short in both grip and forks. I have no idea what to expect from this one. The swell is poplar, the core is red oak, and the front side with the finger grooves is black walnut.

Thanks for looking, I'm off to try these suckers out!

Attachments

· Premium Member
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just got back from trying these two out. I was very happy with both. I'm not a slingshot sniper or anything, but I but plenty of shots right where I wanted them. Both are really quite comfortable, although I do prefer the added weight of the one with the cocobolo.

· Premium Member
5,065 Posts
Just finished these this week, and got 'em banded up today.

I'm really fond of the one with the cocobolo palm swell, and although I have yet to shoot it, I am very confident that it will perform wonderfully. It has very similar size and shape to gopher's gs-14, which is currently my favorite design to plink with.

The second one I call Stubbs. Its pretty short in both grip and forks. I have no idea what to expect from this one. The swell is poplar, the core is red oak, and the front side with the finger grooves is black walnut.

Thanks for looking, I'm off to try these suckers out!
you do beautiful work

· Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Really swell looking. Love that style of catty!

· Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Really nice work!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.