Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
made these after shooting the simple shot *deadringer* with the Mojave Mo adittion of a wooden stub palm swell ,which I apparently don't have a pic of,but mine is a champagne cork his was a mini baseball bat end,either way these are integral,so we will see how they shoot in the next couple of days :)

Attachments

·
Mojave Mo
5,156 Posts
made these after shooting the simple shot *deadringer* with the Mojave Mo adittion of a wooden stub palm swell ,which I apparently don't have a pic of,but mine is a champagne cork his was a mini baseball bat end,either way these are integral,so we will see how they shoot in the next couple of days :)
Nice sling man! I like that DeadRinger. My holy Grail is to merge the DeadRinger with and LBS. Genetic slingmakery I call it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice sling man! I like that DeadRinger. My holy Grail is to merge the DeadRinger with and LBS. Genetic slingmakery I call it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thanks,now that would be an interesting combo for sure :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts