Slingshots Forum banner

UFO - Do you believe on them, USA providing information.....

3335 Views 35 Replies 17 Participants Last post by  tool
Hey guys, do you believe in UFOs

Something strange is happening, USA for the first time is trying to admit they exist.

What do you think about that.
Reactions: 3
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
I'll tell ya what I think… here, look over there for a second..

giphy.gif

WHO TOLD HIM WE WERE HANGING OUT HERE?! RUN FOR IT GUYS!!!
giphy.gif

NO NOT THAT WAY!!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

WHEW!!
See less See more
Reactions: 5
USA officials, have admitted, not for the first time, that they have fuzzy video of unknown things.
They have also admitted it, also not for the first time, in profoundly baiting ways.

What there has never been, is an official statement saying they have evidence of any sort for any kind of extra terrestrial being or machine.

The reason these videos and pictures are always so fuzzy is because when they are clear you can see its a plane, or a balloon, or a bird, or a dust particle inside the cockpit being illuminated by light.

Could there be aliens zooming sneakily around in our airspace? Sure why not.

Os there any evidence that would justify a rational belief in these sneaky sneaky aliens? No.
Everytime I consider E Ts being here, ponder the vastness of space and light speed.
Either they can go light speed or faster, live a
LONG time, or both?
Time warp somehow?
All the electrical signals we emit and all
Incoming we monitor, results?
Are the odds in favor of what we might consider
Life existing in the massive universe, I could accept that, have they made it here, not even close!
In a way I wish their were so they could tell
us all to stop over populating our beautiful finite planet and
clean up polution and keep it that way, oh well...
Just my ramblings
ukj
See less See more
Reactions: 1
To be fair their could very well be technological solutions to space teavel that we have no understanding of whatsoever.

But the sheer oddness of how UFO's exist in our culture is enough to dismiss it all for what it is, exceptional claims with NO reasonable evidence.
Just something to keep the sheeple busy. Like when the world starts running out of COVID patients "look up boys... the aliens are back with their anal-probes!"

Bread and circuses.

1. Elon Musk and I watched the same TV show. He makes rockets.. I make slingshots. Just sayin'.

2. Why do moon chicks have purple hair???

3. Why does anyone who steps outside on the moon start moving in slow motion? Like they suddenly got leprosy/parkinsons/covid at the same time....

4. Did anyone offer the aliens any KFC? Maybe all they wanted was some KFC and we started shooting at them?
See less See more
It used to be gods, demons and the whole assortment of fairies. Now it is UFO's.

If they are real? They better be friendly or hope that they don't taste like chicken.
To even think that the earth is the only place in the universe where life exists is sheer stupidity. Are they hanging around our planet? No way! The vastness of space is beyond our ability to even measure it.

In any case, I really hope that there aren't UFOs zipping around us. In every case in history when a group of people meet up with a group of folks with lesser technical know how, the lesser side gets itself decimated.
Right. As a human I can only see things that way and as an American I cannot see that space travel as anything but expensive in all forms of the word. I cannot see anyone coming this far and not expecting to make a return on their investment.

Beware of Geeks bearing gifts and never forget what Manhattan sold for.
They definitely do if they're over New Mexico

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it is very obvious that the Humans were dropped off here on Earth because we are essentially the Locusts of the Universe. Our home planet figured we could just consume ourselves here on Earth (for their entertainment) instead of dealing with the costs and the public outcry that would be associated with simple extermination of the pesky vermin known as Humankind.

I think they’re here already and have been for a long, long time. Now if that’s the same thing the Pentagon is showing… I dunno. There might be a couple things going on here. But I don’t know squat for certain, so..
Reactions: 2
Just the needed precursor work to launch Project Blue Beam in order to affect the swaths of civilization into what can best describe as a worldwide cult of humans bowing down to a newer, better almighty. Hey--I am just an messenger talking nonsense and hyperbole to one single individual listening somewhere out there!

Reactions: 2
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.