Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, this has been an amazing week for slingmail!! Got this package today, and man what a package!
A few months back when we started talking about a trade I said I'd like a mule, I've never shot one or had one before, and man this thing is stunning. The finish is like glass and absolutely flawless.
But he did not just send that...he sent a beautiful hammer grip frame (can't remember the name of the design at the moment). He also sent a little ring finger frame, an x6, a dankung and an amazing Paracord keychain and lanyard. Thank you so much my friend, appreciate it very much. You will some more slingmail coming your way in the future Sleeve Gesture Finger Thumb Wrist
Hand Finger Wrist Thumb Human leg
Finger Thumb Nail Hand tool Human leg
Finger Gesture Thumb Wrist Nail
Finger Thumb Cable Reptile Wrist
Gesture Finger Thumb Wrist Nail
Jeans Dress Leg Wood Basic pump
Hand Leg Wood Finger Gesture
Hand Plant Gesture Finger Reptile
View attachment 278318 Product Sleeve Font Guitar accessory Bag

Attachments

·
Read Only
0 Posts
How is that X6? Does it hold well. Ive been wanting to get one for a while :)
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Haha not as good as a mule lol . The x6 Pom is a great frame feels good in my hand shoots well and is cheap as chips worth getting for sure . Just be prepared to wait for it was 45 days to me should paid a little extra on shipping

·
Read Only
0 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Glad u like the mule it is definitely a different look eh but has a old cool look . The hammer is a moorhammer a must frame to try my first frame that I got good with looking forward to future trades with u my friend.
I love them Jason, thanks again buddy! I'll band up the mule today and let you know how she does ( I already know it will be amazing) !!

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Beautiful stuff Jason. The mule is awesome. The hammer is tough lookin like it needs some big ol butter bands on it. That's what the German guy Tabias sets all those power records with.
The little ring finger shooter would be real handy in the pocket. Nice paracord work as always.
Great package Jason!! Congratulations Shane. Your gonna have to have a bigger drawer. LoL

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Beautiful stuff Jason. The mule is awesome. The hammer is tough lookin like it needs some big ol butter bands on it. That's what the German guy Tabias sets all those power records with.
The little ring finger shooter would be real handy in the pocket. Nice paracord work as always.
Great package Jason!! Congratulations Shane. Your gonna have to have a bigger drawer. LoL
Shane said he is banding that MH hot ! Thanks Joe

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Great slingmail Shane and super nice frames Jason.......question?
How do you like that Rockwell Bladerunner ?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The mule is my first job with it . Ct store put half off week before Black Friday so the price was good. Seems ok but u need two hands on the work piece the mule was made from skid boards so about 3/4 thick and hard as steel . It chewed them up no problem so has the power . I do some more frames let u know . What is cool is nice and compact easy to move around can change out blades easy .

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Very nice! Yes, it's hard to beat a Mule, it has that classic universal style and fit. I also like the X6, they are a bit on the smaller size but still a great shooter.

I like Jason's build along pics, it's nice to see how the Master's do what they do!!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Haha Jake me a master u forum guys have learned me well ! The only trick in this build I picked up outside forum was mixing epoxy in the bottom of a can lol . Lots of help from forum members thank u guys

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
This is SSF Christmas spirit that lasts all year!

That ole Toddy sure has added a lasting frame design. It has ere'thing a slinger needs and nothing else.

Ibojoe, you word maker is reading my mind...butter bands on that tank. Wooo!

Reactions: 31610

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,461 Posts
Great slingmail Shane and super nice frames Jason.......question?
How do you like that Rockwell Bladerunner ?
The mule is my first job with it . Ct store put half off week before Black Friday so the price was good. Seems ok but u need two hands on the work piece the mule was made from skid boards so about 3/4 thick and hard as steel . It chewed them up no problem so has the power . I do some more frames let u know . What is cool is nice and compact easy to move around can change out blades easy .
Great, thanks for the input. I have been looking at them a while now, and my local Lowe's has them reduced from $139 to $99, then an extra 10% military discount on top of that, so will probably get it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts