Slingshots Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Today I receved my Cougar from fish! It took 4 days from oredering to me having it at my door in Sweden,WELL done Fish!

Pic 1 This is how the package arives descret (If you want to hide that you bought another slingshot)
Pic 2 This was in the package! Thanx for the extra lead bullets! Never tryed it befor but I liked them! Nice feeling to shoot! The slingshot has 1 theraband gold, because I am not going to hunt with it.
Pic 3 I orderd the special eddition one from Fish and here is a close up.
Thís is my first bought slingshot and I will comment later on how it feels and shoots for me!
Thanx

Attachments

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Congratulations! If you're anything like me you're going to love it. Don't neglect to get some chinese tubes and try them out.

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,426 Posts
I like the fact fish makes his packages nice and discreet and I think the little shooting guide is great. Gotta admire the way Joerg has pretty much perfected the Dankung design with his first ever slingshot to go to production!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have now hade my cougar for about a week and here are some thoughts of mine!

I must say that it is a realy great slingshot! It is bigger then I hade expected but that is perfect for me, as I shoot it hammergripstyle. I would also say that is heavy, but I don't know if it is heavier then other slings in the same size?
However this gives it a good feeling and makes it feel solid!
The bands that came with from FISH was a single strip of theraband gold wich worked realy good! They paked alot of power! Maby not enough for hunting (I can't tell) but a nice set of rubber!
The only down side was that I didn't like the thin handle. It didn't for me give a comfterable grip, but thats changed now that I have made a custom wooden grip.
Now it realy feels perfect!
It feels solid made and with a realy nice polish! And now it feels great for me!

So in conclusion:
GREAT slingshot, well made and FAST shipping from fish!

Thanx Jörg for making a great design, and thanx Fish for a smoth and great shopping experince

Best regards Juliusjonzon

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,426 Posts
Nope, You will have a special edition not a limited edition.... Did I say I almost won one.... well I did... Almost......
hope it's ok to post this link.... if not ... Sorry.
It's Youtube lol! It's open to the whole world anyway!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts