Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was having a very busy Saturday and none of it was hobby related... I take my hobbies very seriously and do not like to neglect them for adulting... especially on weekends with fine weather.
I also had to attend some 'social' functions... wasn't too bad because my wife's friend is a mechanic and great cook. A fish fry and pumpkin carve...
Then board games and chili.

But still I was pretty darned grumpy at the prospect of being social in mass.

So I ducked out to come home and walk my boys (my dogs for those who do not know) and as such I check the mail.
And bam! Slingmail... Norseman is on Hiatus... so I was not expecting anything.
And what! 2 tiny pfs and a frameless rig! I can only shoot frameless in what I call frameless pfs... over my thumbs. So I will make a video at some point of this.
At board games and D&D another friend gave me Slinshot Coffee! S'good too. And there was coffee infused red wine. It was also good. And no one else likes it, so next game night I get more.

My mood was pretty good... still could not shoot til this morning.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahahaha... it was delivered by an unfamailar moose.

These little pfs do have a lot personality. So fun. Helping my indoor raange time out greatly.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hahahaha... it was delivered by an unfamailar moose.
These little pfs do have a lot personality. So fun. Helping my indoor raange time out greatly.
ow how I love pfs gone with the days of fork hits. Now I can truly enjoy the hobby, no more broke slingshots or windows.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts