1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bicycle part Auto part Wood Audio equipment Metal
Wood Eyewear Audio equipment Table Banana family
Wood Eyewear Audio equipment Table Banana family

I would consider this the Ultimate trio of slingshots..

In my opinion, this set of 3 Slingshot's is perfect for beginners all the way through to highly experienced shooters. The ergonomics of the handle is as comfortable as they come. When I put this set of bands on, I thought they seemed a little strong for my taste, but I was amazed how well they paired with these slingshots. Thank you Bill and Daranda

Attachments

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg.

In my opinion, this set of 3 Slingshot's is perfect for beginners all the way through to highly experienced shooters. The ergonomics of the handle is as comfortable as they come. When I put this set of bands on, I thought they seemed a little strong for my taste, but I was amazed how well they paired with these slingshots. Thank you Bill and Daranda
So nice :thumbsup:

Perhaps some shooting with these next week...

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg.

So nice :thumbsup:

Perhaps some shooting with these next week...

·
Ray Rowden
3,082 Posts
Thanks Tag. It's a bit difficult to read the ruler. Would you say the OTT is 3 1/2", the TTF is 3 1/4" and the looper 3 3/4"? Please correct if I am wrong.
I just measured the fork widths on mine.

TTF - 80mm (3.15 inches)

OTT - 86mm (3.38 inches)

Tuber - 96.9mm (3.82 inches)

·
Premium Member
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was asked by a Forum member whom I respect very much, which of the ultimate three slingshots I liked best. I like them all equally, but if I had to pick just one it would be Wood Flooring Hardwood Wood stain Office supplies
Wood Hardwood Wood stain Tints and shades Flooring
1. The fork tips are close to my hand which helps ME control the pressure on my hand when pulling back the bands. 2. The flat area where the bands are tied is genius as far as I'M concerned. Finger Auto part Personal protective equipment Wrist Fashion accessory
. My opinions of this slingshot is what works best for ME.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I was asked by a Forum member whom I respect very much, which of the ultimate three slingshots I liked best. I like them all equally, but if I had to pick just one it would be
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg 1. The fork tips are close to my hand which helps ME control the pressure on my hand when pulling back the bands. 2. The flat area where the bands are tied is genius as far as I'M concerned.
attachicon.gif
image.jpg. My opinions of this slingshot is what works best for ME.
Those low forks looks really wrist friendly :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I was asked by a Forum member whom I respect very much, which of the ultimate three slingshots I liked best. I like them all equally, but if I had to pick just one it would be
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg 1. The fork tips are close to my hand which helps ME control the pressure on my hand when pulling back the bands. 2. The flat area where the bands are tied is genius as far as I'M concerned.
attachicon.gif
image.jpg. My opinions of this slingshot is what works best for ME.
Those low forks looks really wrist friendly :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.