Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm going camping with a few of my cousins this weekend. I'm excited to get out and away for a little bit and I'm bringing some of my slingshots. Apparently there are tons of rabbit around. Plus, my cousins are excited to shoot them so we are gonna mess around. Who knows, if they seem real keen on it I'll give em one. My grandpa and his brothers used to sit around whittling forks at family reunions. My grandpa gave me a few as a kid and I'm sure they got some as well. I only wish I would have had the foresight to take care of/keep them! It'll be fun and they are already moaning about camping "outside".
I guess I'll have to show em how it's done. A weekend of slingshot shooting here I come!!

I'll post pics after I return

·
Registered
855 Posts
Ah! Nothing like hitting the great outdoors for a while!
I haven't been in ages.
Have fun!

·
Banned
1,015 Posts
I'm jealous I love camping but with the new job I just don't have the time to go. But on the plus side I get to take my slingshot to work and have time here and there for pest control.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be fun dragon... Yeah it's gonna be really warm this weekend too.. A plus I guess.
Weird winter... Michigan is known for brutal winters, but this winter places are getting pounded that don't get snow, and we had a mild one.

There are also a ton of coyote around as well. That will be an interesting encounter. Probably won't see any tho, they are skittish.

·
Registered
5 Posts
dang wish i could go! have never been camping but have always wanted to go. hoping this year the family and i get to spend some time in the great outdoors! hope you have a great time and am looking forward to seeing those pictures

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now I feel real bad.. I switched out bags before I left and left the camera at home.. It was fun although it got VERY cold in the wee hours but we just kept throwing logs on the fire.. After all, it was right by our heads in the shelter we made. Got a chance to shoot and just hang out with the family.. Waiting on summer to get here, it'll be alot better on a non-frozen ground.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts