Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I've got an Evo goblet but I find it really hard to line it all up, I want to attach green fibre optic to it, but all the listings I've seen on eBay are for metres and metres of it when I only need about 10cm.

Can anyone post me some? I'm in the UK and I'm happy to pay.

Or can anyone recommend another mod that will help, or maybe even techniques?

Super Moderator
馃 馃嵑 馃尩 Welcome 馃尩 馃嵑 馃
My Goblet EVO is one of my favorite frames. I use a thumb support grip and I shoot pretty much like Wayne, the guy who makes the EVO. There's tons of videos on YouTube, here's one of his. I sight right off the tip, but it's dead on for me. You can buy all sizes of fiber optics on Amazon.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My Goblet EVO is one of my favorite frames. I use a thumb support grip and I shoot pretty much like Wayne, the guy who makes the EVO. There's tons of videos on YouTube, here's one of his. I sight right off the tip, but it's dead on for me. You can buy all sizes of fiber optics on Amazon.
I tried shooting diagonally side on and got a thumb and fork hit lol
I'll keep the tip of the corner in mind the next time I practice with it, cheers :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Little bit of super glue on the left side of the left fork at the same angle as the forks, I don't really intend to use it as a sight, more so as a guide so I'll know that my catapults flat and at the correct angle

Neophyte
I got my fiber optic rod from my local model building supply house. They had a variety of colors and sizes. :)

Reactions: Antony

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tried shooting just off the corner today and managed to hit a 40mm from about 10m, thank you, can't wait to get even more accurate with it :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.