Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh this ain't pretty, day one:shot 100 shots, using safety ammo, shot went left,right, straight up. No fork hits and as for aiming for a target 30ft away hahaha. Safest target ever, on 99th shot it went forward an was abt 12 inches off target...thought ya done it, got thing to shoot straight a head, no. Hundred shot went off to the left abt 18ft. Day 2: 100 shoots, tweaked the pouch, twisted the pouch. 4 fork hits, left,right,up,down...even had a rebound hit hand that holds the pouch.....damn this thing will kill me

·
Registered
815 Posts
Yeah, uh uh, huh, first time I shot one, used lead ball, on bout 3rd shot took right side of fork off (laminated wood), am now getting another to try, hope I can get to work. May have to give it up.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well guys I've been sticking with it an first week is done. I thought ain't no way I'm going to get the hang of it....ever. It was then I had a Goldilocks moment..... Safety ammo flew straight forward an was abt inch off target! Now I'm shooting the pfs I knocked up an getting within inch of target ....sounds lame but made progress at last

1 - 8 of 8 Posts