Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, thank you again for all the compliments you gave on my slingshot, I've done the modifications that you guys suggested and thank you again for the suggestions. I'm relatively new to the forum and every time I've had a question or shown you something you've all been such a great group of people who are always quick to jump in and help us noobs out. Your all amazing.

I've added pics of the band grooves and I made my own snake knot lanyard out of some paracord I had lying about.

Thanks again guys!

Attachments

·
Registered
446 Posts
Looks good, Carl!! All I can add is, maybe next time don't add the band grooves. They aren't really needed and natural forks look good natural.
It's for my son who's only 5 so it just makes me feel safer for him if I know I've taken all precautiins, and thanks! I like the natural look too so I will be making more haha

·
SLING-N-SHOT
4,444 Posts
Looks fantastic Carl, and that too is what drew me to this forum.....everyone is just so darn nice and helpful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
662 Posts
Only one question left? Tabs or just band it up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I always loved tabs on a natty!
Same here, I have been using more of the African method of tabs lately. Using small groove then wrap it mercilessly with butcher's twine so you know it won't slip. The twine acts as finger grips and cushions a bit.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts

I always loved tabs on a natty!
Same here, I have been using more of the African method of tabs lately. Using small groove then wrap it mercilessly with butcher's twine so you know it won't slip. The twine acts as finger grips and cushions a bit.

I've done that myself. It has a great look too!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks fantastic Carl, and that too is what drew me to this forum.....everyone is just so darn nice and helpful
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I figure if we all share our knowledge between us only good things can happen!
I've literally only just started and haven't seen tabs yet, I will look into it
What kind of wood is that? Looks kind of like maple
not a clue on the type of wood there where no leaves and I'm not the best at identifying haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts