Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was shooting sideways aka" Gansta " for more than 8 months ..now recently i got impressed with shooting videos of GERNOT MULLER and AMBROSE DRAPER both guys are top shooters. and both are upright style shooter. so i thought to try out this style. initially shots are going everywhere. then after closely wating a video from Gernot and repeated practice now i can say i am fairly accurate with this style in short time..now i love this style. i feel my shots are total control in this style compare to gansta..

Anyone here feel same like me . love to see your reviews on upright style shooting. Thank you guys. stay safe.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Just the opposite for me.

Reactions: ashikrafi

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
When I first started shooting - think like many. I started off upright with a hammer type grip.

After a few years I had settled into a 45º thumb braced hold as that seemed most comfortable - I still much prefer thumb brace.

With many new styles of frames a gangsta grip makes a lot of sense - and makes it much easier to aim. For me 'side shooting' thumb braced is the way to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.